- What Information We Collect About You
- Log Files
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Information We Collect
- How We Transfer Information We Collect Internationally
- How We Store and Secure Your Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Contact Us
- How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
- California Privacy Rights
- Other Important Privacy Information
What Information We Collect About You
We may collect several types of information about you, including:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name and email address when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a contact form. We may also collect other personal information that you provide to us in connection with the Services, such as your billing information.
Like many other websites, we also collect and use log files. The information in the log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site, and which pages you visited throughout our site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information to:
- Communicate with you: We may use your personal information to communicate with you and provide you with the services you have requested.
- Improve our website: We use non-personal information to analyze and improve the performance of our website and to provide you with a better user experience.
- Process payments: If you purchase a product or service from us, we may use your personal information to process the payment and fulfill your order.
How We Share Information We Collect
We do not share your personal information with any third parties, except as required by law or as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested.
We may share non-personal information with third-party service providers who help us analyze and improve the performance of our website and provide you with a better user experience.
How We Transfer Information We Collect Internationally
We may transfer your information to third-party service providers located outside of the country where you live or work. These transfers are subject to appropriate safeguards as required by applicable laws.
How We Store and Secure Your Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
You may have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. To do so, please contact
Our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
California Privacy Rights
California residents may have additional privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you are a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of sources from which we collect personal information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at [email protected].
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing our privacy and data protection practices. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
Other Important Privacy Information
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third parties before providing them with your personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.